Discrimination is Against The Law!
Haga clic aquí para acceder a la política de no discriminación
LIFE St. Francis complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
LIFE St. Francis does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
LIFE St. Francis provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters; and
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats and other formats).
LIFE St. Francis provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters; and
- Information written in other languages.
If you need these services, contact the Center Manager, John Leone at 609-400-6288.If you believe that LIFE St. Francis has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with:
- Lisa Zavorski, Center Director
- LIFE St. Francis
- 7500 Kevin Johnson Boulevard
- Bordentown, NJ 08505
- 609-599-5478 or TTY: 800-952-7897
- Fax: 609-599-6203
- Email: LZavorski@stfrancismedical.org
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Lisa Zavorski is available to help you. You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- 200 Independence Avenue SW
- Room 509F, HHH Building
- Washington, DC 20201
- 1–800–868–1019, 800–537–7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html